Fall 2021 Drop Off
- Proof of residency is required.
- One Load Per Household will be accepted (No larger than an 8′ pickup truck load);
- The Village will NOT accept Hazardous Waste;
- Regular Household Garbage is NOT accepted.
- Electronics WILL be accepted.
- Construction Debris are NOT accepted – this will require disposal via a private waste removal contractor, or you may visit our truck user information below.
- COVID RELATED PRECAUTIONS WILL BE IN PLACE
- We ask that everyone coming to the dropoff location has a facemask
- 6′ Distancing must be maintained when at the dropoff location
- Do not exit your vehicle until one of the attendants calls you to the dropoff point
Drop Off Dates and Times
October 23, 2021, 7:00 AM to 12 Noon
October 30, 2021, 7:00 AM to 12 Noon
See Below for Any Fees From County
Community Dump Truck
For information on reserving the Village Community Dump Truck drop off at your home, visit: https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/ghg.881.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/514-Dump-Truck-Rental-Request.pdf
- Snow Emergency – January 16, 2022 – January 17th Update – Lift of EmergencyThe Level I Snow Emergency is lifted – .....
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY LAUNCHES COVID-19 HOME TESTING REPORTING PORTALFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE COUNTY LAUNCHES COVID-19 .....
- Village Clerk’s Office Closed for HolidayThe Village Clerk’s Office Closed for the .....
- Water Main Break – Pilling Drive and Perry Lane December 4, 2021Street and Water Commissioner Chris Weaver .....
- Thanksgiving Trash Collection ScheduleWeaver Sanitation has notified us they will pick .....