The Office of Clerk/Treasurer is responsible for many activities for the Village. Listed below are some of those functions:
- Municipal Licenses
- Voter Registration and Elections
- Utility Billings
- Water, Sewer Collections
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Investment of Village funds
- Biweekly & quarterly payroll and payment of all payroll liabilities
- Providing quarterly financial reports
- Debt administration
- Tax billing, calculation of levy, and tax collector
- Serving as secretary for Village Board meetings
- Maintaining all Village records
- Responding to computer software concerns
- Recording, posting all financial transactions for Village, Sewer, Water, and grant programs.
Hours of Operation
9 AM to 3 PM
Monday through Friday
Supplies and Materials
Public Works Contracts
|10, 000-34, 999||2|
|35, 000, +||3||3|
|Sole Source Material||***|
*** Methods of solicitation for these types of procurements may vary depending on the circumstances encountered. The procedure should ensure that the procurement and method of seeking competition are in the best interest of the Village of Fonda. Purchase orders required for all purchases totaling $250.00+
Application and Instructions for Handicap Parking Tag GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS Please read pages 1 and 2 of this packet before completing the application on page 3. You are eligible for a special parking permit or license plates if you are a New York State resident who has one or more severe disabilities that impair your mobility. For a description of qualifying disabilities see Part 2 of the application on page 3 of this packet (Application for a Parking Permit or License Plates, for Persons With Severe Disabilities
To view FAQ’s, please click here.
- Fees for Applications, Permits, etc. Disclaimer: While we intend to keep this list updated to the most current fees in effect, this may not always be possible, so it is best to call the Village Office if you need exact and accurate information.
- General Complaint Form
- Animal-Related Complaint Form
- Animal-Related Log of Incidents
- Final Bill Request-Simple Form
- Third-Party Notification form RP923
Tax Search Request Form – 5 Year Formal Please make your request for this service at least 5 working days in advance of closing as the staff is limited. This form can be used to request a 5-year property tax and utility payment search. Fee payment of $10.00 is required within 5 days from the date of request.