Board of Trustees Monthly Meeting
The Village of Fonda Board of Trustees Meetings occurs on the second Monday of Each Month at 6:30 PM.
The Board meeting is open to allow residents of the Village of Fonda and others to listen to the elected officials conduct Village business.
For more information on our meetings, visit: https://villageoffonda.ny.gov/meetings/
Remote viewing of our meetings: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_LbpRwl4ZQxWaPsU75_wcsg
- Go to occurrence page
- Feb 13 2023
- 6:30 pm
- Lead & Copper Notification & InformationClick this link for complete notice: Lead & .....
- Thanksgiving Trash Collection ScheduleWeaver Sanitation has notified us they will pick .....
- Street and Water Laborer Opportunities – November 2022Two Street and Water Laborer positions are open .....
- Edward M. Bishop, Sr. Town of Mohawk SupervisorEdward M. Bishop, Sr. With great sadness, we hear .....
- Water Discoloration Update and General InformationWater Update As of 1:00 AM, we see the water .....