Spring Cleanup and Drop Off
Information for Drop Off:
- Proof of residency is required.
- One Load Per Household will be accepted (No larger than an 8′ pickup truck load);
- The Village will NOT accept Hazardous Waste;
- Regular Household Garbage is NOT accepted.
- Electronics WILL be accepted.
- Construction Debris are NOT accepted – this will require disposal via a private waste removal contractor, or you may visit our truck user information below.
- The disposal Fee will Apply for any Tires and appliances collected.
- COVID RELATED PRECAUTIONS WILL BE IN PLACE
- We ask that everyone coming to the dropoff location has a facemask
- 6′ Distancing must be maintained when at the dropoff location
- Do not exit your vehicle until one of the attendants calls you to the dropoff point
For information on reserving the Village Community Dump Truck drop off at your home, visit: https://secureservercdn.net/220.127.116.11/ghg.881.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/514-Dump-Truck-Rental-Request.pdf
- May 15th Peace Officers Memorial Day
- Entertainment Confirmed for the After the Fourth CelebrationWe have confirmed Grit N Grace will perform on .....
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic – First DoseWhere: Amsterdam High School Cafeteria Amsterdam .....
- Updated Resources for COVID-19Resources Centers for Disease Control and .....
- Need Help with Driving Business? How to Webinar Series and More!SBA Government Contracting “How To Series” .....