Drop Off – Town of Mohawk Drop-Off Center 2 Park Street Fonda, NY 12068
The Village of Fonda will provide our Fall Drop Off Saturday, October 22nd, and Saturday, 29th from 7:00 AM to 12 Noon each day.
- Proof of residency is required.
- One Load Per Household will be accepted (No larger than an eight-foot (8′) pickup truck load)
- NO Hazardous Waste will be accepted
- Regular Household Garbage is NOT accepted
- Construction Debris is NOT accepted – the property owner will require private disposal
- A disposal fee of $5 for automotive tires (off the rim) and $10 for commercial tires (off the rim) will apply for any tires collected
Large Item Curbside Pick-up (By Appointment)
- October 24th through October 28th ONLY
- Large items can be scheduled for pickup during regular work hours (7 am to 2 PM)
- Please Call the Village Office at 518.853.4335
- Examples of Large Items: Mattress, Refrigerator, Couch – no small items as they may be brought to the drop-off center on October 22nd and 29th.
- Montgomery County Solid Waste fees will apply for particular items.
- Please call the Village Office @ 518-853-4335 for fees
- There is a limit of ½ pickup truck per household.
- PLEASE NOTE: This collection is by scheduled appointment only with the Village DPW and NOT our Trash Hauler