Spring Cleanup and Drop Off
Information for Drop Off:
- Proof of residency is required.
- One Load Per Household will be accepted (No larger than an 8′ pickup truck load);
- The Village will NOT accept Hazardous Waste;
- Regular Household Garbage is NOT accepted.
- Electronics WILL be accepted.
- Construction Debris are NOT accepted – this will require disposal via a private waste removal contractor, or you may visit our truck user information below.
- The disposal Fee will Apply for any Tires and appliances collected.
- COVID RELATED PRECAUTIONS WILL BE IN PLACE
- We ask that everyone coming to the dropoff location has a facemask
- 6′ Distancing must be maintained when at the dropoff location
- Do not exit your vehicle until one of the attendants calls you to the dropoff point
For information on reserving the Village Community Dump Truck drop off at your home, visit: https://secureservercdn.net/188.8.131.52/ghg.881.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/514-Dump-Truck-Rental-Request.pdf
- Go to occurrence page
- May 08 2021
- 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Photos from Our PastWe thought we might share some photos of from our .....
- Annual Memorial Parade to Be Held May 31st 2021We are holding our annual Memorial Day Parade .....
- Outdoor Health Guidelines for Village EventsFor A Printable Copy of Guidelines Click Here The .....
- Upcoming Vaccine ClinicsWe just received notice the following Vaccine .....
- Spring Cleanup and Drop OffThe Village of Fonda will once again offer Spring .....